Welcome to Problem Child cards, the home of Tracy Hambley shadowboxes starring as ...GREETING CARDS! The Problem Child by Tracy Hambley line is now available in selected stores throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe. To order cards, request a Problem Child brochure, find store locations, or for any other information, please go to: http://www.potluckpress.com
or call :206-328-1300

All original boxes created for the Problem Child card line are sold out.







Bun in the Oven

14" x 20"
Pages from vintage cook book, oven dials, old medical print.
Another reason why I love Potluck Press: They appreciate my sense of humor!
If you know my work, you also know that I often create pieces based on titles. So when Patti asked for a baby related card, Bun in the Oven immediately popped in my head. Within days I had bought and baked my first Pillsbury ready-made rolls. Unfortunately, Pillsbury did not include a warning that opening the canister would scare the crap out of you. No more "home made" buns for me.
Anyway, I left the rolls out for over two weeks until they were good and hard, then picked the best one.
While visiting the family in New Hampshire, my sis-in-law, my niece, and I walked to the local dump in search of dials for my Bun in the Oven card. In the pouring rain, we scoured the rusting remains of over 50 ovens looking for dials. Every couple minutes or so I could hear the sweet voice of my 12 year old niece scream out at the top of her lungs, "Tracy! I think I found the perfect boob dials!"
....and she did.
Sold