Welcome to Problem Child cards, the home of Tracy Hambley shadowboxes starring as ...GREETING CARDS! The Problem Child by Tracy Hambley line is now available in selected stores throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe. To order cards, request a Problem Child brochure, find store locations, or for any other information, please go to: http://www.potluckpress.com
or call :206-328-1300

All original boxes created for the Problem Child card line are sold out.







Pigs Flew

10 x 12
Airbrushed sky, vintage print from children's book, pig, wings.
I have always loved the concept of pigs flying but always thought it might be a bit too cliche and unimaginative to use as a theme for one of my boxes. However, as I was thinking up ideas for the cards, I couldn't get it out of my head-so I finally caved.
There are many instances, good and bad, that cause the pigs in our life to fly: reaching middle-age, getting your dream job, that diploma, moving up, moving out, leaving the rat race, getting the boy, losing the girl....so many flying pigs.
Maybe you'll send this card when the pig in one of your friend's or family's life fly.
Sold