Welcome to Problem Child cards, the home of Tracy Hambley shadowboxes starring as ...GREETING CARDS! The Problem Child by Tracy Hambley line is now available in selected stores throughout the United States, Canada, and Europe. To order cards, request a Problem Child brochure, find store locations, or for any other information, please go to: http://www.potluckpress.com
or call :206-328-1300

All original boxes created for the Problem Child card line are sold out.







Birthday Junk in the Trunk

14" x 20"
Guest checks, vintage menu and ice cream advertising ephemera, cake and candles.
Call me immature, which I am, but I just love the expression 'Junk in the Trunk.' I can't get enough of it. I mean, come on, how great is the idea of Junk in the Trunk? It's brilliant and has so many possibilities, especially for a card! I thought Patti was going to nix this idea before I could get the word "Junk" out of my mouth, but she loved it, and that's why I love Potluck Press.
We all deserve a little Birthday Junk in the Trunk, don't we girls?
sold